Courtney Rachel Culkin Biography and Photos

Courtney Rachel Culkin Biography and Photos

Courtney Rachel Culkin Biography:
Birthdate: Wednesday 23rd of February 1983
Age: 29 years young
Birthplace: Long Island, New York, United States
Nationality: Unithe State of America
Hair: Blonde
Eye color: Black
Height: 160 cm (or 5'3")
Weight: 48 kg (or 105 lbs)
Body type: average
Measurements: 34C=24=34
Bra/cup size: 34C
Boobs: fake/enhanced
Courtney Rachel Culkin is the Playboy Playmate for April 2005.

(From the Playboy Blog)

Courtney first appeared in Playboy for their 50th Anniversary Playmate Search in 2003.

“I feel totally comfortable in front of the camera,” she says. “I hate clothes. I really do.”

Since that appearance she has been pursuing a degree in psychology and is now just two semesters short of graduation. When asked to analyze her own personality, however, she manages to avoid shrinky jargon.

“I’m definitely an outgoing person,” she says. “I like to make jokes, even when I’m under pressure. Whenever people are unhappy–say, at a funeral–I’ll try to make light of the situation. I have a joke for anything.”
Ambitions: To secure a successful career in modeling and entertainment and finish my degree.
Turn-Ons: Educated men with a strong sense of self. Thin and sexy with a pronounced jaw line.
Turnoffs: Bad teeth; pushy, disrespectful men; show offs.
Favorite Movie And Why: Pretty Woman is my favorite movie (not for the same reasons as everyone else.) Julia Roberts looks and acts like my mom.
Favorite Sports: New York Knicks basketball! Also baseball–Go Yankees!!!
My Pet: Friday! My American bull & Lab mix.
Pet Peeves: People who drive slow in caravans, tough teachers.


Courtney Rachel Culkin Wallpaper
Courtney Rachel Culkin Wallpaper
Courtney Rachel Culkin Nude Picture
Courtney Rachel Culkin Nude Picture
Courtney Rachel Culkin
Courtney Rachel Culkin
 Adult Model Courtney Rachel Culkin

Super Model Courtney Rachel Culkin
Super Model Courtney Rachel Culkin
 Courtney Rachel Culkin Naked Picture

Hot Model Courtney Rachel Culkin

American Model Courtney Rachel Culkin

Courtney Rachel Culkin in Lingerie

Sexy Model Courtney Rachel Culkin

Glamour Model Courtney Rachel Culkin

Courtney Rachel Culkin

Courtney Rachel Culkin in Jeans

Courtney Rachel Culkin's Video

Share this idol :
 
Copyright © 2011. Girls Idols Wallpapers and Biography - All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy
Exchange Link: Babepedia | Contact: girlsidols@gmail.com